View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 12:42 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Name: Lenna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 570 High Resolution Pictures And More Coming!

I met this amateur teen babe at a music festival the other day over at the community park! I was just walking around
looking for a new amateur girl to shoot, and I noticed that there was an empty seat in the audience where the bands
were getting ready to take the stage. And of course, I also noticed the girl who was sitting beside that empty seat and
that was Lenna! I thought that she was an adorable and a cute amateur girl, so I decided to speak with her about
becoming one of my amateur and exclusive models!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

She told me that she was 18 years old and had absolutely no experience in nude modeling. So yeah, Lenna is definitely
a fresh and very amateur girl! I hope that you guys like her amateur nude modeling pictures, and be sure to check
back for more stuff coming out from Lenna! Lenna has a total amount of 570 high resolution and large photos in the
TrueAmateurModels.com members area, but that number will grow much higher since I am planning on shooting Lenna
a few more times spreading those legs, as well as that amateur butthole!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lenna-model.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote