View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 08:02 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
On my android, Chaturbate's "stats" page is #1 on my pinned "top sites" on Firefox. The "top sites" icon for CTB has always been a generic, could-be-anything plain color. When I'm at work, I've never had to have second thoughts about having Firefox open, with the "top sites" page being the default home page. As long as no one gets close enough to be able to read the word "Chaturbate", its all good.

Well now, some sadly out-of-touch person has deemed it necessary to change CTB's generic, could-be-anything icon color, to CTB's very distinctive logo/icon. Now it stands out like a sore thumb and I have to be very cautious about even having Firefox open when I'm at work. Because I could, in theory, be fired for sexual harassment if anyone happens to merely see that icon on my browser.

I don't know how to turn "top sites" icons off or otherwise hide them. Aside from simply deleting all references to Chaturbate in Firefox. I don't wanna do that! Does anyone know of a plugin or an about:config setting that will allow top sites to still be shown normally, but WITHOUT any faveicon or graphic or some shit from the web site that its linking to? Thanks.
You should not log in to chaturbate while getting paid at your other job to perform work for the company. Not too smart IMOH if you want to keep your job
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote