View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 07:59 AM  
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
TLDR summary Vendildo talked to a black guy and came to the conclusion he can call black people monkeys.
^^ hate to agree with the hippy biker hater here but he is kinda right.

I don't think people should be easily offended either but some words have racial stigma's to them. I was on the tunnel bus in detroit this past weekend and there were some lions fans coming over for the game. they were all talking fantasy league bullshit, which is like torture to me, but at one point this 20 year old neckbeard started talking about some rookie who was a "big black boy from 'bama"... Now, i'm sure he was just aiming for being folksy and meant no offense to anyone. But referring to an adult black man as a boy is pretty demeaning.

You are right, its not a matter of racism at all turns but sometimes its just a matter of not being rude. I'm all for being an ass when its called for but nobody enjoys making others feel uncomfortable like that either.