View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 07:52 PM  
coffeedude
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ok so I wrote the site from scratch, it fetches a list of online cam girls from various sources (chaturbate api, live jasmin, strip cash, etc). I don't download the cam model photos and store them locally, I hotlink back to the respective cam sites. I display them on my homepage at
https://camgirldivas.com

It's not a word press cam site like I've seen on here. But the idea is the same. So based on the description of the manual action:

"This site appears to contain a significant percentage of low-quality or shallow pages that do not provide users with much added value (such as thin affiliate pages, cookie-cutter sites, doorway pages, automatically generated content, or copied content)."

The site DOES have affiliate pages (all the cam sites do), it's not a "cookie cutter site", it's not "doorway pages", it IS generated content, and technically NOT copied content.

I don't know what the heck is causing me to get flagged for this, they don't specific what's causing the issue. I am a developer and not great at marketting, SEO, etc. Am I doing something wrong and just not aware?
coffeedude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote