View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:12 PM  
Marpocastra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Starting out as an article writer and SEO.

Hello

I'm from Syria and recently a very kind person offered me a job as an article writer and SEO for a JAV adult blog. I didn't have any clue how to do either and I've been learning as much as I can for the past few days, but still very much stuck on the basics.

They didn't actually need an article writer or the blog itself, the job was offered to me out of the kindness of my employer's heart because of the situation in my country.
I've taken a couple of courses and read as many threads as possible, but I'm still having difficulty figuring many things out, especially adult-related keyword research.

If anyone could be kind enough to point me in the right direction, I would be forever grateful. I don't expect anybody to give me their secret recipe for success, but just a nudge in the right direction, maybe the name of a course that you would recommend or a thread/guide/article that you know of that could give more information, especially for adult SEO. My only goal is to not disappoint my employer after they've given me this opportunity to provide for my family.

I'm only starting out and so I only have one article, I just wish to know the best method in your opinion that I could start to generate some traffic as I write more, since my blog is not known to anyone.
Thank you so much for you time and any advice you decide to give me.
Marpocastra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote