View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 08:19 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Kavanaugh: How The Republican Leadership Broke The Four Rules Of Crisis Management

the Republican leadership has jeopardized its goals through its failure to respect the rules of crisis management:

Recognize the crisis as a crisis

Get out as much information as possible as soon as possible, particularly any negative information

Avoid saying anything that has to be withdrawn

Avoid doing anything that looks like a cover-up

That's a tight bullseye to hit and I don't expect those clowns to get even half of that right...which is the way it's already going. Collectively, the Republican party has no idea it's falling on its sword for a nominee who won't make it.

You watch. A few of them will jump ship this week. Maybe even tomorrow.

They can defend against one accuser but a second one is too much to deal with for a SCOTUS pick. A confirmed third will be game over.

When I see Clarence Thomas or hear his name all I think of is "Sexual Harrasser" even though it's 25 years later. That's how it will also be with Bret Kavanaugh if he gets confirmed. No one will associate anything else but this scandal with his name.

Let's say for the sake of argument that it's all a democratic plot. Even then he should still not be there because that means he was so hated that the only recourse was to frame him. That didn't happen with Neil Gorsuch. Every liberal knows there's going to be a Republican judge appointed, but Trump sure as fuck better find a squeaky clean guy who appeals to everyone. Kavanaugh already has enough stains to disqualify him or even get him ejected from his current judgeship. He's perjured himself twice.