View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 05:10 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
The difference between you and I is that I basically think they are all assholes. I only argue on here because things are so one sided and ridiculous and 90% of people here argue one side like no other view or opinion can be valid. Just like this thread.

Obviously Congress are assholes when the voting public trusts them less than they ever have in history.

And this is at it's core nothing but partisan belief. No one cares about her. No one cares about a purported minor event 36 years ago. It's about a SCOTUS nominee. Everyone throwing a shit fit today were perfectly happy to defend Clinton. How many rapes was he accused of? How many trips did Clinton take on a private plane to pedophile island with a convicted pedophile?

See?? no one ACTUALLY cares about the allegations.

It's about Trump vs Democrats and Democrats vs Trump and nothing more. I feel at times like i'm the only one mature enough to admit that simple fact.
that's not the difference between you and me. The difference between us is that regardless of politics, I know we have a problem with rape in this country and it's not being addressed. Pre-judging this woman and using that to give an ALLEGED (fuck you acepimp) attempted rapist a free lifetime seat on the SC is completely outrageous and egregious and not at all what makes America great. Part of what makes America great, according to Trump, is that we are a nation of laws.

the only thing about this thread I'm glad about is how that nitwit serbie hasn't figured out americans are in here arguing about rape. He'd have a field day going on about the rape culture in the USA and he'd use this thread to back it up.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote