View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 01:27 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
I prefer walking, I get to see more, and meet people that way

esp here, EVERYONE smiles and says hello whether they're a straight 70 year old gramma or a young hot dude trying to pick me up and everyone in between

I had to buy a car when I lived in Turks and I hated it. yeah it was fun driving around at night with my friends listening to music (I was not at the wheel, I do not drive) but overall, who wants to go outside to sit in a bubble not interacting with the world? madness.

that car was awesome though. beat to shit 1997 honda or something, did not care. so old it had a tape deck. I bought one of those universal tape things to plug into my phone and problem solved. That I think cost like 10 bucks.

Looked like shit, cheap as fuck and never broke down even on atrocious Turks local roads (you can swim in the potholes in local areas of Turks after even a light rain, there is NO infrastructure maintenance on the local side of that island). bought it from a Jamaican mechanic living there who liked me and gave me an awesome deal, and bought it back from me when I left at almost the full price I paid.

I guess if I ever needed a car and gained the desire to learn to get a driver's license it would be an old school VW Beetle (not the new version). I would paint it purple and put black cat paws all over it.

but yeah, prefer walking by far
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote