Old 09-23-2018, 09:26 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amateur Asian Nude Modeling - Lexi From TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Lexi M. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Dental Assistant

My name is Lexi and I came into contact with Ray (the photographer) at the movie theater. I went out to purchase
some popcorn and a drink and I noticed that the guy sitting in front of me and my friends in the theater was in
line in front of me. He purchased his stuff and then I purchased mine. As I was walking back into the theater to
watch the movie, Ray was drinking water from the fountain. As soon as I walked by, he asked me..."So, how do you
like the movie"? I told him that it was cool and we talked for a little while. And then we walked back inside to watch
the rest of the movie. He talked with me again after the movie was over and we talked emore out in the parking lot.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

My friends went ahead and left because Ray said that he would give me a ride home. On the way home, he talked about
modeling and stuff....BUT....He told me that he shoots NUDE modeling! lol....That was ok though. I'm the type of girl
that is not uptight with that type of stuff. I mean, nudity is only natural....right? The only thing that concerned me was
that I did not know this guy. After checking out his site and a couple of references that he gave me, I felt better about it
so I called him that same afternoon and went over to his house to have the pictures taken for his website! Thanks for
the pictures Ray! They turned out looking great!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/as...-modeling.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote