View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 02:11 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
No explanation from the braniacs...how unexpected LOL

What could they possibly say to justify inferior nutrients that have high fructose?

Oh right they could ask me for my pics because that changes the argument that they can not possibly win..."lets see an ectomorph because it has nothing to do with this " AHAHAHAHAHAHA

anny faggot want to explain again why fruit is good? Didnt think so...LOL
No one is going to explain to you why something which grows on the earth for us to eat and obtain nutrients from is good. It's just a dumb proposal you're making. You're also making the mistake of painting all sugar with one broad stroke.

Peddling steroids doesn't make you an expert on anything. It just makes you a drug dealer. And I'm not trying to be an expert throwing around around a bunch of scientific text which means absolutely nothing when you take into account all of the real world variables which make each person's fitness journey unique.

And I still don't believe your stats and have my doubts that you're an actual fit person. Just a guy who likes to be right. Telling people fruit is bad for you is absolutely wrong.

Eat your fruit everyone, it's good for you. It's not likely to obtain dangerously high amounts of fructose from eating fruit.

And if anyone lost weight because they ate less carbs it's because something about eating that way made you ingest fewer calories. That is all. There's no magic going on. Eating more makes you fat. Eating less makes you thinner and that's all the science 99% of us need to know. Everyone wants to overcomplicate getting fit but it's very uncomplicated.