View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:51 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Dude nobody is stopping him from gaining his own followers...nobody is stopping him from opening a metchant account and processing...

Private companies owe him shit...private companies owe their shareholders,advertisers and workers and NOT alex jones...

Can I take a shit in your house? No? Would it upset your friends and family if I shat a massive log on your couch? Oh you understand now! Its NOT my house and only the owner decides
So you wouldn't have a problem with a cell carrier banning you if they disliked your political views? or uber? Youtube could have just demonetized his account but they silenced him.

Did you see twitter banned James Woods because of a meme?

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote