View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:45 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Yes, because making a new platform is bound to be as big as Google and Facebook right? You might have missed this but they have a monopoly. When other businesses get traction they buy them out. And there isn't even any serious competition when you have 95% of the internet under your control.

But all is well. High level cartel-style cooperation between media conglomerates to delete someone from the internet in 1 day because his content differs from the agenda they want to spread. You know, that agenda you love so much: Pro war, pro invason, pro bombings. Keep cheering it on until that propaganda is the only thing left you can get on TV (which is already the case) and now on the internet.
Dude nobody is stopping him from gaining his own followers...nobody is stopping him from opening a metchant account and processing...

Private companies owe him shit...private companies owe their shareholders,advertisers and workers and NOT alex jones...

Can I take a shit in your house? No? Would it upset your friends and family if I shat a massive log on your couch? Oh you understand now! Its NOT my house and only the owner decides