View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 12:28 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You seem hysterical. I simply go with the facts. Feinstein knew about this months ago. Their other delay tactics didn't work so they bring this out last minute. Not suspicious at all!

The accuser can't give any details.. Her witness says it didn't happen.. and she's refusing to go and testify on Monday.. "Not suspicious at all!" - Except that it is suspicious. This could be real, yes, but the evidence is weighing in the other direction.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. you wax right past your nitwit bros attacking me and my business for giving this woman the benefit of the doubt but you call me hysterical. you support an alleged attempted rapist using excuse after excuse, but I'm hysterical. I'm sure that makes sense to you.

I'm actually comforted by the fact people like you think I'm the hysterical one for giving this woman the benefit of the doubt and not attacking her or supporting an attempted rapist. for the fucking SC of all things.

you're the one who doesn't have a problem with an ALLEGED attempted rapist on the SC, not me. I have way more integrity than that. yeah sure, I'm hysterical about that.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote