View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:11 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Because it wasn't "attempted rape". It was a teenage boy and girl drunk. We would be arresting about 95% of the adult and teenage population if what was described by this woman was "attempted rape".
I have a teenage daughter Robbie. If any boy pinned her to the bed and fondled her and tried to undress her against her will I would beat the living crap out of him before I called the police.

This is fucking disgusting. This man is already the least popular nomination for Supreme Court ever, more people oppose him then approve of him, he's been charged with sexual assault - a felony - and has been accused of lying under oath four times. The only reason the Republicans want this man in office is protect the President after the midterms when it comes to impeach him. They are going to put a bad person that no one ones onto the Supreme Court for a lifetime appointment for the short term game of potentially protecting a corrupt President.

This is disgusting. This is despicable. This is deplorable.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote