View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 12:50 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
You should go - who knows? You might enjoy yourself.
the first gay parade in my country was like 16 years ago...there was blood in the streets...I was there because I lived in the city center and I saw this poor art student guy get beat up by a gang of hooligans simply because he looked gay...he was not gay at all, his girlfriend protected him from the mob...a few citizens helped him get to a building where they locked the door to keep him safe...he was not gay he was just wearing red pants...then paving stones started to fly, the riot police came and broke out the tear gas...I saw people getting beaten on all sides, but the actual gay parade, that was like 10 dudes with pink baloons, just ran away...

every year since then it has been a violent riot...the police block the streets and the hooligans try to find alternate routes to beat the gays and the citizens stay away if they can....empty streets with riot police everywhere...WHO exactly is supposed to see this "parade"?!?