View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:33 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
How do gay parades help gays?

Im reading the news and lo and behold we are being forced to have gay parades by the west who is directly controlling our puppet government...pooty just banned them for 100 years like an absolute boss...but they are called "pride" in my puppet country and we have weak leaders...they block the city and like 100 gays walk behind heavy police protection...

How does this help gays? It annoys the shit out of people and nobody gives a shit...

What is the point of the parade? Do gays hope that by blocking the city and forcing people to watch, that people will gain sympathy towards them? Or is it a "fuck you this is our 5min we are faggots" kind of thing?

It is so strange...why not just fuck off and fight for your rights in court or in the media?...why turn people who did not give a shit, against you?...why is this even being forced upon us by the west?

I never cared about what sexual orientation a dude is, as long as he misses me with the gay shit, its fine...but now Im kinda leaning towards frowning upon gays...not lesbians...well at least not hot lesbians...the ugly lesbians can fuck off...

Why the parades?
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote