View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 07:35 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
And once again, you are wrong on both accounts.

1) It's a bit unfair to ask someone to suddenly appear before Congressional board and testify under oath. Someone who is asked to testify in any court at any level needs to be briefed and prepped an attorney. Seriously Robbie, I went into traffic court better prepared this woman is.

2) The FBI can in fact investigate. Do no tell me this is a "Local crime" or that is not a federal crime, and thus the FBI isn't required to investigate this. Bullshit. Bull fucking shit. The FBI did an background check into Kavanaugh, as they do with anyone who is being considered for such a position. Obviously they need to re-open that background check - and thus investigate. The FBI investigated Anita Hill and her claims - why can't they do so now?

I'm calling bullshit on all of this. There is no doubt in my mind that this event happened. Kavanaugh has already stated he wasn't at that party.

Which party?

The woman who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh hasn't told anyone which party it was, and hasn't told anyone where it was. Kavanaugh is telling us he wasn't at this party. How does he know which party it was or where it was? There must have been dozens of parties over a two - four year period, but Kavanaugh is able to pin it to the exact party this event "might" have taken place. How can he know he wasn't there being as he doesn't know which party it was? Unless he was there, it did happen, and it remembers it well.
The woman claims a friend took her there.. How is it she remembers these males names but can't remember her friends name? 4 other people, 3 males and 1 other female. Kav, Judge, Smyth and the mysterious female "friend"

Here's your investigation in it's entirety.. Find out who Smyth was dating when crazy cunt was 15 and you have the "friend" because Smyth wasn't in the room and apparently neither was the mystery female so that means they were together elsewhere for this story to work out.