View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 05:06 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Yo, bladwhatever, did you found out how Nathan is?
Do you get the point now why I pissed on you for promoting a medical junky? I am sure you did cause in one of his rants to our managers he told us how you are a piece of shit and how you dared him to ask money to get him into GFY?

I feel sorry for you, you believed in a guy that was harassing our studios!!

Tell me here that I made a good point and I am willing to forgive you and we drink a beer, I fly you over, so you can tell me in person that you feel sorry

If not, then I am convinced you are sick in the head, make your choice, between him, the lunatic idiot, or me, a successful live cam entrepreneur that manages countless studios with more than 800+ models who kiss my ass cause I add 50+% sales to those models cause of my ingenious affiliate network.

Before you answer, google me, Bitch!
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote