View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:50 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
From my point of view you have to believe one of two things. Either you believe that several years ago this woman concocted a story about an attempted rape, went on the record with it with a therapist
Every news story I have seen says that she did NOT "concoct" anything "several years ago".

Matter of fact...she told nobody about anything in 1982.

And then she didn't go "on record" with a therapist.
She IS a therapist. (take that for what it's worth)

She went to a marriage counselor with her husband because they were trying to save her marriage...and THEN under "hypnosis" suddenly "remembered" being attacked.

The counselors notes do not show that she gave any name as to who did it.

But NOW...she suddenly knows it's Kavanaugh. And she still doesn't know WHERE the party was, or WHEN the party was. Or even what YEAR it was. But she knows for sure it's Brett Kavanaugh.

Now who knows if all this news is accurate or not. You really can't believe a damn thing the news says.

But one this is absolute fact: She said to the Washington Post that she had come out of anonymity in order to have the chance to "tell her story".
So now the Senate is offering her to come on Monday and testify in front of the Senate.

BUT...her lawyer in conjunction with the Democrat Party decided that a LOOONNNGGG FBI "investigation" will be required before she "tells her story".

Guess she didn't really want to tell it so badly after all. D

Again...I'm unsure WHAT the legal implications of a teenager trying to unsuccessfully fuck another teen while drunk would be. I guess if this had really happened...her dad would have went over to find Brett Kavanaugh and beat his ass.
Or it might have went before a juvenile court if the authorities had been called...MAYBE. Because teenagers have been getting drunk and trying to fuck since the beginning of time.

Anyway, Sen. Grassley has offered her to speak in open session, closed session, and even send staff to her home to get her story. But her lawyer has refused all of that now.

Weird how just three days ago she and the media were demanding that she get to go before Congress with her accusations. I guess they didn't think the Republicans would go for it.

But surprise! They did. And now she is backtracking hard.

And of course don't forget that Feinstein had this story for months and didn't bring it up until NOW. Even though she questioned Kavanaugh in open session, closed session, AND in private in her office.

This is purely political at this point.