View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 01:35 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
From my point of view you have to believe one of two things. Either you believe that several years ago this woman concocted a story about an attempted rape, went on the record with it with a therapist, convinced herself it was true so she could pass a polygraph and then sat on the information all in the event that Kavenaugh would some time in the future be nominated to the SC then when he did she came forward with the lie, putting herself, her career, and her family in the eye of this storm. Or you can believe that a guy whose own best friend wrote a book about how they regularly got black out drunk at parties in high school got drunk and tried to force himself on a girl.

In most situations, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

I do think Feinstein's handling of this and how it played out has been very political, but I have a feeling there is a lot of truth to what she is saying.

You must have missed where he was the "chosen one" if Republican's won in 2012... And that's even if the 2012 BS is even real.. Could have been fabricated at any point...