View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 05:31 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Who is criminal is not known in the USA; cops would just shoot random innocent Black and Brown people just like they already do.
Sorry to break your conditioning but that is a very dividing and poisonous myth.

All facts and stats from research on that topic since the 1980's until now are presented in the following video.

What's really interesting is that the facts show the complete opposite of what the media led you to believe: Black people are in fact LESS likely to be shot by police than other races.

I didn't expect it either. I just thought it would be the same. But the facts show that a black person has a way better chance not getting shot by police than a white person if they would commit the exact same crime under the exact same
circumstances.

Hope you choose to invest some of your time watching this video instead of ignoring it and remaining ignorant. The source isn't some right wing lunatic or propaganda channel. This is a calm, intelligent unbiased uploader who simply does his research.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote