View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:00 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
You’re lucky KFC is near you. I haven’t had it in about twenty years. I don’t eat the skin so I lose the coating. The chicken tenders I had a few times but they were too salty.

Popeye’s is opening one town over and I might try it.

I have a phobia of chicken in unknown places. I’ve seen too many stories of unrefridgerated chicken, uncovered refrigerated chicken and unclean chicken.

I went to a mall restaurant with my mom about fifteen years ago. She ordered chicken breast sandwich and she cut it in half. Totally raw ��. She ordered something else, it was fine and our meal was comped. Never went back again. It made me leery of restaurant chicken unless cooked as small chunks or strips. No half or whole breast under any circumstances.

Now I’m craving chicken strips! Grape soda is good but I don’t see sugar free grape soda. I had a Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi this weekend and Vanilla Cream Diet Root Beer (coupon for two free cans of any soda) which were good but I prefer diet Dr Pepper
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote