View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:31 AM  
GFED
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
I gave you some time to think. Now I believe (at least hope so) that you understood that E=mc^2 is a formula of the World. It really explains something that none of all the existing religions can do even if joined together. Just move the "m" to the left and "E" to the right and divide it by c^2. It's a formula and the math allows you to do it. What do you see now? The "Big Bang Theory" is not just a funny TV show for you anymore? Do you see the Universe in your own mind now?

Einstein was a genius. He did something what nobody could do before him. His formula is as simple as 2+2. It is so and not in a same time. It really works as 2+2, but it explains our World.

P.S. As about the magnetic field. Don't want to be a pain in your ass, but it does exist at the zero level (right at the the Eart's core) and course it does exist at your finger tip, so it can be used by anybody and at any level over the sea ;) It does surround us all the time and everybody can use it to generate the power. EASILY.
Since F=m*a,
m=F/a

F/a=E/(c^2)
F=a*E/(c^2)

Are we talking about black holes? You lost me.
GFED is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote