View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:42 AM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Obama: The shitty economy during my Admin was Bush's fault.
Obama: The current great economy during Trump's Admin is my doing.
Well, I'd like to know just what Obama had to do with the banking collapse ?
Bush did not loan the automakers the money to re-tool for the next model year NOR prevent them from being bought-up by foreign automakers (at 10 cents on the dollar) because they did not collapse.

You might be able to argue the point that it was your tax dollars at work but it seems to me,

you just gave up a whole bunch of tax collections to benefit stockholders on the premise of JOBS. Jobs are contrary to profits. You probably have just funded more automation and job loss going forward.
So who brought you the jobs ?

Perhaps when they are cutting services to pay for those tax breaks you will see it differently. Of course, that depends on who in in office next year doesn't it.

You might say that trump created some jobs allowing fast-track of a foreign oil co to use eminent domain to seize the private property of citizens created some temporary jobs building that pipeline, but it does not amount to those jobs lost by not hauling that same product by road and rail that pay even more and would still be around.

If you are going to count marbles, look where the marbles are. You can not see if you don't look. Open your eyes.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote