Old 09-16-2018, 06:12 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Rebecca Diserio
‏ @rebeccadiserio
1h1 hour ago
Replying to @MissMarple2 @ThomasWictor @realDonaldTrump

Both of my sons had her at CSF....my son who just became a Deputy Sheriff (LA County) said "She's crazy." Harped & attacked kids who argued for conservative values...both my sons withdrew from her class after two weeks...her bias was way worse than most SJW professors

https://twitter.com/rebeccadiserio/s...76353004978176

verall Quality
Would Take Again
N/A
Level of Difficulty

12/21/2014
average
3.0 Overall Quality
4.0 Level of Difficulty
MSW510 For Credit: Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Used: Yes Would Take Again: N/A Grade Received: A-
GIVES GOOD FEEDBACK PARTICIPATION MATTERS TOUGH GRADER

Many dislike Professor Ford due to her dark personality, "matter of factness," and high expectations. If you want real life feedback (that does not come wrapped in a bow) experience her. If you would like feedback and grading on a silver platter avoid her. She is tough but she has a method to her madness. She is Available and fixes issues.

09/25/2014
awful
1.0 Overall Quality
5.0 Level of Difficulty
MSW510 For Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Used: Yes Would Take Again: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced. Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there.
Christine Ford at California State University Fullerton - RateMyProfessors.com

04/19/2014
awful
1.0 Overall Quality
5.0 Level of Difficulty
MSW510 For Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Used: Yes Would Take Again: N/A Grade Received: A

Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her. She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.

03/02/2010
poor
1.5 Overall Quality
5.0 Level of Difficulty
MSW540 For Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Used: Yes Would Take Again: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Take her class and you will take antidepressant, start smoking or drinking again and gain 20lbs at your risk.