View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 02:57 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Are you suggesting that any of these statements were untrue? I voted for him not because of this speech, but because I was disgusted with the corrupt establishment. I voted for Sanders in the primary & look what happened- The DNC & Debbie Shultz hatched a plan to remove Bernie from the spotlight and elevate Clinton to the forefront. Remember when the media wouldn't cover Bernie at all? Remember when the media gave Trump billions in free publicity because they thought he would lose to HER?

She wasn't nearly as popular. Some of the primaries were outright rigged / stolen from Sanders. Why reward such despicable behavior with your vote??

The people rejected her, time to accept it and move on, buddy
it's astonishing that Mark would want Hillary Clinton of all people to win the presidency of the US. There isn't a single politician on this earth that has enriched themselves like the corrupt Clintons have over the past few decades.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote