View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 03:18 AM  
theS2O
Adult Design Since 2003

Industry Role:
Hey Paul,

First of all. I did not ripped you or Kora off. The $1,200 contract that you are saying here is for your personal site and Kora's site. You went missing a few times. Sometimes almost a month to a month. And almost 5 months.

But we actually completed your site then you add additional details/page which I made. Waited for your feedback that I didn't get. Then when you emailed me, you said that you are going with clickfunnels and you want to refund your payment. I told you that I can't refund you the remaining balance coz besides that I don't have the $. I made what you asked and just waiting for your feedback. I was not the one who was delaying the project. I told you that what I can do with the remaining balance is to consume it to whatever design projects you need. But after that you didn't reply and filed a dispute on Paypal which later on was denied.

So, I'm not sure why are you saying that I'm not responding. You are the one who went MIA for a few times. The time when you said you moved to a new place. The time you are busy with your upcoming competition. And the time when you went missing for almost 5 months.

theS2O is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote