View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 01:49 PM  
steigerproductions2

Need website built for Kora Angel

So here is the thing I have my girl Kora who is building a pretty good following on insta and Onlyfans with a bunch of fans with her foot fetish and muscle fetish pictures and videos. I want to create her a pay site where I can first off capture emails for retargeting and then obviously a monthly subscription plan with an area and option to purchase customs as well as have an area for socks, panties, shoes, and other used items for sale. Simple right?

Well she already wasted $1200 with some phillipines fvcker (his name was Mike and his company is S20 Designs) who ripped her off and still no site. Took the money and will not respond. I really want to help her out to launch her site. I know she is willing to pay but she just got her website budget ripped off so she can't pay much. Is anyone willing to work something out for her?

If you are down.. I would like to do a Skype interview style meet and greet and ask some questions. I assume that makes sense to you since she is very skeptical of coders and designers now. She is definitely looking to build a relationship vs a "buy my service and see you later" thing because she wants to grow her business. If you think you can help please email her at [email protected] or you can message her on instagram under koraangel and either I or she will get back to you. However if you want to charge thousands of dollars please don't waste yours or anyone elses time thats not an option for her at this time.
steigerproductions2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote