View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:22 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
I have a hard time believing that he couldn't get a federal deal on account of that.
This is True. I believe if he really had dirt on Trump he could make a plea with Mueller and he could assure him no states will charge him. Not to say you couldn't have an overzealous state DA that would try to charge him anyways, but those federal courts always Trump state courts and they usually fall in like with whatever the USAG tells them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
he's not getting a deal because he's refusing to cooperate. I think the reason he's refusing to cooperate is because he's tied to russian mobsters that can do harm to his family etc.

remember, he was not only dead broke when he volunteered to be trump's campaign manager, it was worse, he was and is indebted to russian mobsters for millions and millions of dollars.
IMO why go through a whole trial only to be found guilty...then flip? That's now how it works.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote