View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 08:50 AM  
Scrapper
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Right now as a 52-year-old?

Perth would be the first. Stable, cheap comparatively, great beaches, great people, great fishing, great food, great weather and you can bolt action target rifle shoot all you. Actually, it would be North of the city 70 miles or so and you're on the coast in the middle of nowhere.

Late 60's and up.

Georgia the country, would be second. Great food, scenery, lots and lots of cultures, beautiful women, and very cheap. You can live on the Black Sea outside the city for about $300-$500 a month very nicely. The surrounding countries are more than let's say, interesting. Most 35-year-olds down, speak English and they truly do like Americans.

Finally, in the last decade or so, I've paid so much in taxes that at 70 I'll receive $3,698 a month without my ancillary retirement. This alone is enough to live reasonably well outside of Perth, and VERY well in Georgia.

I like 4 seasons but not too long of cold in winters. So India or SE Asia is out for me. Both have great Internet connections.
Scrapper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote