View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 06:09 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
You are so strange.

Of course I know what it's like to driving around and being welcomed by businesses with open arms. We go on pizza tasting tours all the time - we will hit three or four places in one day for some taste testing.
Is your reading comprehension that bad? How is that driving around the country? How many states have you driven to for their pizza?

Last year's craft beer tour - 24 days I had traveled more than 6,000 miles, and visited 39 breweries (and one meadery) in 14 states; Colorado (5/1), Nebraska (4), Iowa (1), Indiana (1), Michigan (8), Ohio (1), North Carolina (3), South Carolina (4), Alabama (1), Louisiana (1), Texas (5), New Mexico (1), Arizona (2), and California (2).

In that time I attended two craft beer festivals, GABF in Denver; and Jacktoberfest in Jackson, Mississippi. I also attended two breweries birthdays; Founders Brewing 20th Anniversary in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and the Great Raft Brewing 4th Anniversary in Shreveport, Louisiana.

That's what I mean by driving around the country; not the county.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote