View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 11:08 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant Phil View Post
Its really not a complicated concept. Food is perishable...people wait till the last minute to buy perishable items. Plywood also rots and takes up a ton of room so people dont keep it around. Batteries...again an item that is used throughout the year and replenished when needed. Its not really all that scary either if youre not right on the coast. I'm about 7-8 miles inland and its fine.

And to touch on your winter storm prep (since I lived in NJ and now in FL)...when its cold out your food doesnt go bad lol. Put it outside.

Funny thing is we got grazed by Sandy in NJ and it got absolutely decimated. The prep and buildings here in FL are built for this. My house is concrete and bulletproof glass practically.
exactly. Anyone who is prepared knows that those preparations have a shelf life. AND what the fuck is wrong with picking up supplies? To even think that because people are picking up supplies before a storm means none of them are prepared is ludicrous.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote