View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:34 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
The funniest part about that is he started this thread ridiculing people he thinks are not prepared. Ahahaha.
They are not prepared. Every time there is a hurricane the shelves are empty in the stores. There are lines to buy plywood at stores.

I grew up on top of a little mountain in NJ and every winter we knew we would be snowed in for a few days, usually with no power. Every time it snowed, my parents didn't run out and buy supplies. We spent our summers collecting wood and always had a huge stock pile. We had a pantry crammed with food. We could go a week without anything without worry.

When you live in a hurricane zone, shouldn't you at least store some plywood somewhere so that when the storm comes you don't have to rush out to the hardware store to buy plywood? Shouldn't you also store some food? Water? Flashlights and batteries? Isn't this just common sense.

If I couldn't leave my house for a week and had no power.... I would be fine.

Doesn't everyone plan ahead for such things?

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote