View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:27 AM  
newB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: Somewhere between reality and total ape-shit bonkers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Every time there is a hurricane they always show stores with empty shelves.... Don't these people prepare for these kinds of events?

If you told me there was going to be a hurricane and I would unable to leave my house, and we would have no power, we would be fine. We have enough water and power for the three of us for a week. We even have these "Everyready" laterns and tons of batteries to run them.

These people know it's gong to happen to them - why don't they prepare for it?
How do you think the empty shelves got that way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
With a hurricane it's not an instant thing. One afternoon it doesn't just suddenly appear. Having some extra supplies on hand is always a good idea, but if a hurricane is coming, you have plenty of time to prepare. Personally, instead of having a full pantry, I would make sure to have a "get the fuck out" kit. I would save enough money and have it and some basic things set aside so if a hurricane headed my way I could grab my kit, get in the car and not stop driving for until I was well out of its path.
Most people have 9-5 jobs, so that really is not a feasible solution.

The best Adult Affiliate Programs reviewed and indexed by niche and feature.
Easily find the sponsors that suit your needs.

newB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote