View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 07:49 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
California also just passed a law to be 100% green energy by 2045...

California's commitment to 100 percent 'clean energy' by 2045, explained - The San Diego Union-Tribune

I live in a Republican county in a Democratic state and the Republicans stun me. The federal deficit just went up 32% in the past year while California has a surplus.

Yet Republicans sit here and complain. The county is talking about building a 300 bed homeless shelter in the next town, and people are up in arms about it. "This is how our government spends our money?" one person asked. We can sit here and do nothing about our homeless population - which in my little town here is concentrated in the biggest city park - or we can put a roof over their head, try to get them stable so they can get a job, get them drug rehab, or mental health services. This is such an easy decision here and people are against this and it's mind blowing for me. It's always the same people bitching too. One of them is named Robert, who is in my HOA. He bitches about everything. Last month he made a post in my FB group about how they are finding needles in our parks, but here is a chance to do something about it and he is dead set against it.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote