View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:10 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
well, from the same article you linked...

"The IMF predicts this year will be the peak for Australian gross debt at 41.7 per cent of GDP, before a decline to 32.2 per cent over the next five years."

"the government is no longer borrowing to finance daily running costs but just to cover infrastructure investments."

---

trump hasn't even announced the infrastructure build, and that's going to be a shit load of debt on top of your shit load of debt.. And there is NOTHING on the horizon that your debt is going to decline only increase.

Which gives me finger pointing advantage ;P
I've never claimed we are not a target. Of course the most successful country on the planet gets attacked. What makes that worse for foreign finger pointers is that we do things our own way and plenty of US know the rest of the world doesn't get that/has a problem with that/thinks we need to change to suit them/disregards their own world to hyper-criticize US.

I'd like to be high5ing you on AUS, instead I've been forced to defend against finger pointing.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote