Old 09-09-2018, 09:07 AM  
Busty2
Member since 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
before you read that read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_..._United_States

It amazes me how most American's ( certainly Trump supporters ) were blissfully unaware the USA was even in recession, if you did you'd know why it took so long to get out of it and why restrictive regulations in many ways was all from stopping the country going down the gurgle. Once that debt was paid down, then they could be lifted.

But Trumps lifted them already which leaves the usa with its ass raw ready to be fucked if interest rates start raising because of the high debt you carry.

Per capita Australia borrowed as much as the USA and followed a similar pattern to get out of the recession.. but we've spent the last two years paying that down, while Trumps been increasing yours. It's nothing less than economic suicide. Right now the USA is booming! But so are numerous other countries that have done sweet fuck all, where as Trump has smashed every piggy bank the USA has and then borrowed on top of that.. to maintain average stats, compared to others.

next year there's no piggy banks for him to smash.. where's they money going to come from, China?

Most Tramp supporters seem to think China is paying tariffs now, China don't pay a fucking cent.. its YOU the consumer that pays and the American Government collects the TAX that YOU have paid on these imported goods.

Well said
The savings i would have made due to the reduction in corporate taxes is wiped out completely by my the majority of my material and machinery costing between 15-25% more. In outer words thank to the idiot in chief it will probably cost me around 15% more this year to do business in the USA. And Chump wonders why Harley Davidson and others move manufacturing to other countries ?
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote