View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 04:31 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

I guess it all depends on who you talk to. Democrats give him most of the credit for the economy while Trump supporters will say it is all Trump.

I feel Presidents always get too much credit for a good economy and take too much blame for a bad economy. That said, if we are assigning credit to them, I think Obama deserves a good chunk of it. He got the ball rolling and the economy was doing well and had been doing well for a while when Trump took office. Yes, he cut taxes and said things that made a lot of businesses happy so the stock market has gone up, and he does deserve some credit for it, but I kind of feel like Obama built the house, Trump came in, hung some sheet rock, painted it, and sold it for a nice profit.

I saw someone say it very well the other night when he said Obama's problem is that he didn't really know how to sell the good economy where Trump does.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote