View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 03:47 AM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
My post was rather visceral because I feel so strongly about enjoying good old fashioned fucking. But as I think about it a little deeper, it seems that if someone needs all that extra shit, then they're not doing it right. It being sex.
I hear you and I'm not into clamps or the other really weird shit but like my post said I think it's gone more mainstream cause of the internet.

In the 90's when I got online I could get off just to images for 2 reasons. 1) dial-up took forever to download movies. 2) a hot picture was enough. Then once I got DSL I watched much more vids and I didn't care for pictures anymore. Then just hardcore sex became boring when I started finding girls that were really good at dirty talking and got into it more.

But I did have a gf when I lived in AZ that was into BDSM and her and I didn't do much of it other than like I'd tie her up and maybe candle wax. But my point is she told me that pain made her more turned on so when it came to sex she was always guaranteed she would orgasm. It's like edging for her. It's not that she doesn't know how to do sex right cause she was a nympho but it was just extra special.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote