View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 07:14 AM  
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I am obsessed with Alexa, because GA are too complex for me to figure out and as to the dollars , my $$$$ closely follow Alexa rank, suffice to say when my Alexa was 400 K and now close to 200 K my $$$ also almost doubled.

And as to SEO ?? Just ask Agora around here why nobody really knows. And as to Google rank ? I have " two sets of two keywords" which I once a while type into Google search. We are on p 1 with them one month, next month on p2 and then back to 1. But 8 out of 10 videos on p 1 are other sites having our content ( legit or stolen).

Yet, I still do not know why I only have about 2,000 uniques/ day. That is mainly why I am here trying to " sniff" some information.

FYI: just because you rank for your keyword when YOU search for it doesn't mean you are actually ranking for it. Google displays results that are relevant to you. That means if you spend a lot of time on your own site and then google something related to your site, it may display your site higher up in the rankings because it figures its more relevant to your search.

If you really want to know your ranking, try some tools like serpbook, semrush, ahrefs, etc. These tools will give you a better picture of where you rank in certain countries for your keywords.
NoWhErE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote