View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 08:19 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
you are a bit obsessed with Alexa, I'd say Alexa has nothing to do with your SEO and even when it comes to traffic, it's very inaccurate. better monitor $$$$ in your bank account, not Alexa
I am obsessed with Alexa, because GA are too complex for me to figure out and as to the dollars , my $$$$ closely follow Alexa rank, suffice to say when my Alexa was 400 K and now close to 200 K my $$$ also almost doubled.

And as to SEO ?? Just ask Agora around here why nobody really knows. And as to Google rank ? I have " two sets of two keywords" which I once a while type into Google search. We are on p 1 with them one month, next month on p2 and then back to 1. But 8 out of 10 videos on p 1 are other sites having our content ( legit or stolen).

Yet, I still do not know why I only have about 2,000 uniques/ day. That is mainly why I am here trying to " sniff" some information.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote