View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 12:03 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Oh my little Buckarito, how you wish you could have the absolute attention of someone like me.

Nope, my life does not revolve around you or gfy. I was just trying to catch up on some threads and saw all the pics gone so I was like "What is up with that?" and I decided to ask you and of course you failed to answer why you would take them down.

My life these days is revolving around my pool renovation project. Had the pros do the pool but I am doing the fences and a couple of additional wooden decks and a shed. Got the first deck frame work in yesterday and today. Got plywood in place where the shed will go. Then it started raining so packed it in for today.

I really like your renovation project, please post pics after the deck is done. Do you ever get golf balls flying through the tree line? I was thinking it might be a little scary hanging out in the pool and have a golf ball come flying in.
Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote