View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 02:40 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Do it again and I'll contact Eric to have you banned
For what, clown? You are constantly posting something about Russia which you don't know a shit about (because you just a liar), while I'm just telling you about faggy diseases like HIV, HPV, genital herpes, hepatitis etc (you didn't do tests for a while and I'm very worried for your health).

You stinky AIDS-infected fag has suggested me "to fuck my daughter" (this is a literal quote). Did I tell you anything like that? Did I threaten you with physical violence at least once for all the time? So what's your problem, schmuck?

Wanna cry Eric a river? This won't fly because he saw seas of loser tears and two drops of yours won't change anything. You constantly lie and post bullshit while I give you a friendly advice to do medical tests, because all fags are infected with something.

And I'm definitely not the one who you have to blame for the fact that all these tests are paid in the USA. Go complain to Donald Fredovich Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
AidsWire, are you there?
He just read the symptoms from your previous post and nervously chews his nails right now.