View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:33 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Trump really is screwing up the economy and peoples lives!

I said about this weeks ago when he put the extra tariffs on the British steel company...

heīs a retard, itīs not just messing about with the US, the UK company have had to make many people redundant due to the extortion
donīt worry - he will find out soon that there is no friend left for him.

whatever he is doing comes back to him.
example: he forced french investors to go out of the iranian natural gas field south pars.
and who jumped in? the state-owned chinese energy company CNPC took over Total's share in the development.
VERY SMART MOVE of mister moron ;-)

china also announced that they replace the COMPLETE import of soy and cereals from the USA with products from other countries.

the european union is at the moment preparing a new trading contract with mexico and other latin american countries.

and the richest american people are uniting against trump.

here are some nice statements from the koch brothers who are currently not giving their money to the republicans but investing in advertising against TRUMP:

He "regrets" having supported some Republicans who said, "they will be for our principles and they are not," Charles Koch said in a rare interview at his network meeting in late July. From now on, it will be "much stricter" to check whom one is supporting. The Republicans should no longer take the network of the Koch brothers for granted, his spokeswoman warned. "If you're a Republican who voted for the worst budget bill in history, you can count on us to hold you accountable."

Even for the support of democrats who share their agenda, the brothers are now open. "I don't care what initials appear before or after a name," warned Charles Koch. "If you are a democrat and collect enough votes for a financial reform that breaks down the boundaries for banks and families, you can be sure that we will work with them," his spokeswoman said.

Koch, Gates, Bezos and many many more american billonairs are tired from trump.
letīs see if a trump can win against money in a country like USA - i doubt it.

the only help he will have again is the help from Putin. but not because Putin likes him - he just knows that no other than trump can destroy US faster as this idiot.

i really wished people would wake up and see what they have done.