Thread: Business How to reach a new level?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:15 PM  
chokyIce

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter100 View Post
LiveJasmin many webmasters confirmed that it is not converting now a days, try others , check my Sig for best cams.

anything automated will not work as many people already used , you have to change video title and work on keywords , use less competitive keywords to rank your videos, you have to concentrate on getting organic traffic from Google and increase it by time, use Google analytic and find if any error from Google webmaster tools , check how many pages indexed by Google .... the more page indexed the more traffic will receive but should work on keywords first.

follow my details in this regards on the below link

It's kinda hard to work on competitive keywords on a such competitive market. On the other hand, every girl has its dedicated page with all the videos she's referenced on, mixing all platforms. I can't post links on GFY now, but on my website there's an internal search engine. Type "Luna Rival" and you'll get a SEO optimized page for that girl, with links like "Luna Rival Blowjob video" (that's what Google likes, doesn't it?)

I'll have a look for other cam providers, thanks!
chokyIce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote