View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 09:56 AM  
Antonio Montana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
Did you try CrakRevenue? They have lots of offers and the best smartlinks that send your traffic to the offer best suited to your traffic, based on user device, location, et cetera. Also, consider promoting Chaturbate, if you have not given them a shot, you will be surprised how much you can make with them. Good luck to you
I've promoted Chaturbate before and made about 20 bucks or so but that was my first experience and I had high expectations so when I didn't become a millionaire over night, I decided to try another route. Now with some experience and a new perspective, I can give it another go.

Regarding Crakrevenue, I have an account but I don't know what to promote, are you referring to banners? I have a tube site and I've tried putting offers to premium sites in my navigation menu but they don't convert so only options I see are banners and popunders.
Antonio Montana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote