View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 11:41 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Preach it, preach! I'm glad we have a fellow follower crucio. Life so ez, virtual money pouring in. My monkeys working overtime on the bear market that's rising pretending to be bull market rise that happens temporary every 6th of the month give or take 10+ days. Oracle said it all. Drowning in virtual currency here i bought myself 2 more virtual estates.

I made nice virtual money today trading in a hammock, under a triangular tarp, surrounded by pine trees and working on a tablet...I am going to install speakers in my helmet so that I can get alerts while I am on the road...its a pitty there is not a place where I can cash out my virtual profits, something like a fiat exchanger that I could cash out with a deposit to his wallet and he sends fiat to my bank account...oh wait...I have the dude available 24/7 and it takes 2min...

I just got me a lazy sofa its much better than a hammock...I can even camp for a few days and trade...the oracle is going back to his roots, seeking adventure and making fat stacks in hammocks...under a tarp...in the woods...what a legend!