View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 10:00 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Well, country sized 17 mln sq km, I bet that NOT EVERYTING over there is mud and Siberian cold.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Canada

but what I do know...you are obviously right
Yes, you know nothing and Canada is also living of selling oil. It doesn't send the satellites to the Earth's orbit or spaceships to planet Mars because it has no technologies for that - just believe me ;) But it's a large unpopulated northern country almost like Russia. I'll try to explain it to you. My son has accomplished a Moscow university which is located right near our home. The university which has a real nuclear reactor at it's territory. He did it for free and he was even paid by the government for being a student there. I bet you have a cool weed, but comparing Russia with Poland...

I've been a student of some Russian university located about 1,5 thousand of kilometers away from Moscow. And you know... we had a real super-duper oil pumping tower right in one of our buildings. There was no oil of course, but that crazy machine (you can't imagine how noisy it's inside a closed building) was working and it was built there to teach us the technology (yeah my first civilian specialty is associated with oil).

That's not a joke, I had a full-scale, real and working oil pumping tower inside of my university (not somewhere else, but right inside). My son had a nuclear reactor and a particle accelerator when he was a student (yes, he had access to a nuclear reactor and to a particle accelerator - sounds crazy but true). Do you really want to compare Russia with some village-like Zimbabwe, Poland or Nigeria? I don't want to insult you but just asking. Are you an idiot? You want to compare the Russian space and atom technologies with Polish potato vodka? For real? We send all that Hollywood clowns to the orbit and their rovers to Mars because we are the only nation which can do it - you can't