View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:24 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
no you dropped nukes on a crippled country that was no threat whatsoever...stalin had waltzed in to berlin and he took your glory...america was #2...stalin was about to march in to japan and you could not allow this to happen...so you killed 100.000s of people with radiation to make a crazy guy in a palace bend the knee...it was marketing for the might of america...

there was no need to nuke civilians and you know it...you guys could not live with russia stealing your thunder...bunch of tourists in WW2 who lost just as much men as tiny yugoslavia...marginal players at best...

berkeleleleleleley

the whole point of a set up is to make it look like somebody else did it...there would be little point in trying to frame the russians with an american nerve gas LOL

there was no stealing of russian nerve gas...who ever did this made it in a lab...its easy as shit to do for any government...shit for all we know skripalj was poisoned with american nerve gas and the UK gov is doing a "saddams invisible WMD" again and claiming its novichock..

you are too brainwashed to even begin contemplating the possibility that the west is a corrupt shit as well
exclaims the guy that needs GFY approval so bad he crows about fake btc trading.

Heads up: Japan is an island. How was Stalin going to march there? Soviets had no navy, educated people know these things. + all soviet troops were occupying Manchuria. what you exclaim would have been physically impossible.

Heads up #2: I didn't rationalize using nukes on japs, I simply said of course the USA dropped those bombs.

Heads up #3: you still can't grasp the fact that your rationale for ruskies not using poison is the same for anyone to not use poison.

Heads up #4: I'm not the guy refusing to believe ruskie poisoned ruskie.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote