View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 02:01 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
comrade, if Poland was "ass- raped" by Soviets/ Ruskies
No. It was ass-raped by the Russian Empire during war in 1605–1618. The Soviet Union has just bitch slapped Poland in a very easy and merciful way. It has not humiliated Poland at all. Just showed its place - nothing more.

In 17th century Poland has tried to get over Russia and it was defeated. It lost everything and was literally humiliated. I don't want to insult you personally or something like that. Just read the history. Lot of nations like France, Poland, Germany etc have tried to defeat Russia. Even Chengshan - the guy whose army was scaring the whole China and a half of the modern EU has tried to do that. The Russian Turks have said "thank you, but we're leaving", packed their baggage and occupied Constantinople. Yes, Turkish guys have lived in Russia before Russians have nicely asked them to move somewhere else. We all know how those leaders ended up when they were trying to conquest Russia. Poland is not an exclusion from the rule. It has tried all the best and it was ass-raped by the Russian czars: Polish-Muscovite War (1605-1618).

Как там в песне поется? "Минин с Пожарским собрали народ и выебли Польшу и в жопу и в рот". Извини дружище, но из песни слов не выкинешь.

So now Russia is the most largest county, while Poland is... where??? Can you spot it on the world's map? Course size doesn't matter as you know. Mongolia has also tried to conquer Russia. It's still a very large territory on the globe, but what do you know about Mongolia? Try to answer to my question w/o googling. You know nothing about those guys, right? That's because after their try to conquer Russia the whole Mongolian Empire has turned into... nothing. You can see it on the map but you have no idea what's going on there and why nobody gives a shit about it. Look at all those threads at this forum. They say "Russia this, Russia that..." but nobody knows and gives a flying fuck about Poland and Mongolia. How come?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
My post about hypocrisy was about sth different: You pretend that everything what USA does is wrong, and what Russia does is good.... please...
Russia like America (as you call the USA) do nothing. Their leaders do awful (yep, sometimes even good) things. I don't blame the countries. I blame they politicians they had voted for. The USA have used nukes against innocent civilians. I said it right INNOCENT CIVILIANS. The good USA did that, not the evil Soviet Union, right? Soviet Union was unable to kill Japanese women and kids so it has chosen an easiest way: to defeat a multi-million Nazi army and take over Berlin. When the nuclear power was discovered, what Americans did with it? They made Fat Man and Little Boy bombs and dropped them at Japanese women and children. What Soviets did when discovered atom? They have created the world's first nuclear power station. Maybe you can't see a difference, but I can..